Safety has always been Dive Paradise’s number one priority! We want our guests to be able to relax and enjoy diving, knowing that every effort is being made to keep both guests and staff protected.
Let’s work together to keep you, your loved ones, and our beloved Cozumel safe!
We ask of our guests:
- We ask all Divers to submit their Waivers and Diver Registration Forms online, rather than in person. These forms are best filled out prior to arrival. If on-island, they can be accessed via personal smartphones or tablets.
- We ask all guests to bring their own drinking water bottle. Reusable bottles are also available for purchase at our store and at local grocery stores.
- We ask any Diver who experiences a fever, cough, or headache to cancel dive trips, to avoid risks to others. Please do not travel if experiencing symptoms.
- We ask all Divers to follow DAN International recommendations to protect oneself and others:
- Wash hands frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover nose/mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing.
- Seek medical care early for a fever, cough, or difficulty breathing. Locally, we recommend Clínica San Miguel if care is needed.
- Stay informed and follow advice given by one’s healthcare provider
We provide for our guests and community:
- All Dive Paradise staff are vaccinated.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available for guest use and convenience at all our locations.
- Our public store locations and desks are cleaned and disinfected twice a day.
- Our boats are cleaned and disinfected in the morning at the harbor before all dive trips, and again after the trips.
- Divers with their own gear are free to use our fresh water tank, which contains quaternary ammonia with sufficient concentration to safely sanitize dive equipment.
- Divers are required to clean and rinse rental equipment each day during their diving schedule.
- Regulators are rented with mouth pieces. These are also available for purchase from our shop and other scuba boutiques in town. If Divers bring their own, we can help install them.
💙 Thank you for your collaboration! 💙