Dive & Accommodations Packages
4 Night and 7 Night Packages: European Plan or All-Inclusive
The only Cozumel hotel that is both in town and on the waterfront, the Barracuda Hotel is located just south of Punta Langosta Pier, five blocks south of the main plaza. With 52 comfortable rooms, all of them with two double beds, air conditioning, ceiling fan, refrigerator, private beach and private pier, it offers everything a guest needs without being an expensive resort. Each room also has it’s own balcony overlooking the marvelous Caribbean sea, cable television, beautiful pool with bar and downstairs, health spa with licensed chiropractor and a full staff of massage therapists to pamper you. The on-site Dive Paradise facility is located at beachfront with showers, rinse tanks and lockers available for gear storage.
Casa del Mar Cozumel
Hotel & Dive Resort
A charming Mexican Hideaway facing the magnificent Caribbean Sea, this hotel is located two and a half miles south of downtown, less than five minutes away from the famous “Paraiso” reef. Situated across the main boulevard with 98 comfortable rooms and eight recently restored Deluxe Cabañas, the property is surrounded by a beautiful and exotic garden area with a Mexican town feeling. Here you will also find paddle tennis courts, a basketball court, an inviting beach/swim area with palapas, a Jacuzzi, plus a swimming pool with pool bar. For your dining pleasure, enjoy delicious international specialties served at a poolside restaurant featuring a spectacular ocean view.
Hotel Cozumel & Resort
This gorgeous Mexican-style Hotel & Resort is one mile away from the newly renovated center square. Near to the shopping district, local restaurants and bars, Hotel Coz or Hotel Cozumel, as it is also known, is just minutes from the colorful and abundant coral reefs that have made Cozumel one of the world’s top snorkeling and diving destinations. With 180 newly remodeled air conditioned rooms and suites, it offers the largest pool on the island, a restaurant-bar, solarium, day spa, handicapped access, childcare center and event center. Plus easy walkable access to the sea through ramps or ladders, awesome snorkeling and shore diving, a private pier with a Dive Paradise shop, 150+ lockers, rinse tanks, and hangers to drain diving gear.
Villablanca Garden Beach Cozumel Hotel & Dive Resort
A traditional sun & dive resort with an Italian villa feel, this property is surrounded by ocean, gardens and jungle, and located right in front of Villablanca reef & wall (great for snorkeling and diving) approximately 8 kilometers from Cozumel Airport. It offers a private pier, restaurant-bar, pool and Jacuzzi, tennis court, handicapped access, babysitting, car, bike, moped and boat rental, plus massages and a doctor on call. Includes 50 superior and standard rooms, three villas and a P.H.; all units are equipped with A/C, ceiling fan, refrigerator, safety boxes, cable T.V., telephone, sunken tubs, free wifi in all rooms and public areas, and room service.
Coral Reef Inn
“Dive… Dive… Dive… Relax and Unwind!”
- A real DIVER’S HAVEN for that “out of water experience”.
- At the Coral Reef Inn you will find everything you need to be as laid back or as adventurous as you want to be.
- The rooms are cozy and have big bathrooms.
- The kitchen and dining area are rooftop – under an authentic mexican thatched roof – where there is always a breeze and an ocean view. Coffee, tea or tequila… You decide.
- Does this sound like your next diving vacation? Come on down!
- American and Canadian owned and operated. .
- Children must be 14 years of age or older.
“Getaway Vacation Suites for Divers”
- Remodeled and updated for 2013!
- Newly Constructed Garden/Pool/Spa View Villa Accommodations – 10 minute walk from town/beach. Pool/Jacuzzi with tranquil waterfall
- Full kitchens, daily maid service (Mon-Sat), A/C, local phone, twin or king beds with TV/DVD
- Dive equipment rinse tank / storage lockers / outdoor shower area, sunbathing and hammock areas around pool – 10′ privacy wall surrounds properties.
- Dives are “Caribbean” 2-tank boat dives with 8:30AM departure from Hotel Barracuda pier.