Did you know some airlines charge additional fees for dive gear? Rental is very convenient option!
Daily Rental Gear Rates
Advance rental prices shown in USD – a 10% discount off of on-island walk-up rates!
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflator – $12
- Regulator & SPG, Depth and Octopus – $12
- Mask & Snorkel – $5
- Fins – $ 5
- Package (full set of the above): just $20 when reserved in advance! (20% off of the on-island walk-up rate)
- Package does NOT include wetsuit or dive computer
- Applies to equipment rented for trips only.
- 1 Tank (Air) 63, 80, or 100 cu ft – $10
- 1 Tank (Nitrox) 80 cu ft – $16
- 100 cu ft – limited availability, 1st come 1st served. Advance reservations recommended.
- Dive Computer (Suunto) – $15
- Shorty Wetsuit – $10
- Dive Light – $12
Rental Shop & Options
We offer full equipment rentals at both our main shop and our satellite facility at Hotel Cozumel & Resort . You can rent everything for your diving! We use brand name equipment that is rigorously maintained and updated on a regular basis.
When renting gear from us there are two options available:
- We deliver the gear to the boat for you, in which case our Dive Masters are responsible and hold the equipment for you between trips. This is the most convenient option, because you don’t have to store or lug the gear around. (You also don’t have to clean it – we take care of everything!). With this option, shore diving takes place at the Hotel Cozumel & Resort location.
- You can obtain your gear when you check in, keep the equipment until you complete your package, and simply be charged on a daily basis. In this case a signed, open credit card slip as a deposit is required, as you are responsible for the gear (including the rinsing after each dive trip), and you will need to return the gear to us personally.
The shops are stocked with affordably priced last minute dive items and those “must have” Dive Paradise T-shirts! We offer retail sales through our main shop on the coastal road (next door to the Naval Base), Hotel Cozumel & Resort, and in town.