Did you know some airlines charge additional fees for dive gear? Rental is very convenient option as you can rent everything for your diving at our facility at Wyndham Cozumel Hotel & Resort!
We use brand name equipment that is rigorously maintained, sanitized, and updated on a regular basis.
Daily Rental Rates
Rental Equipment is paid on island. Credit Cards, USD, or MX Pesos accepted.
Options for mouthpieces : bring your own (need 2 mouthpieces + zip ties), use a complimentary sanitized mouthpiece, or purchase a new ‘basic black’ version at the shop ($6).
Check-in at the shop at least 30 minutes before diving to try on gear for correct sizing. (Belts and Weights are complimentary on boat trips.)
Prices shown in approximate USD. (On the island, prices are in $MX Pesos, so prices in $USD vary depending on the exchange rate fluctuation.)
- BCD Jacket with Power Inflator – $12
- Regulator & SPG, Depth and Octopus – $12
- Mask & Snorkel – $5
- Fins – $ 5
- Package (full set of the above) for Dive Paradise dive trips only: $25
- does not include wetsuit or dive computer
- Shorty Wetsuit – $10
- Dive Computer (Suunto) – $15
- Dive Light – $12
- 80 cf tanks with standard compressed air included in packages and dive trips.
- 63 cf tanks, air – no additional charge
- 100 cf tank, air upgrade – additional $10 per cylinder
- Add-on / shore dive tanks: 63, 80, or 100 cu ft – $10 per cylinder
Tanks, Nitrox (non-refundable for tanks not used or missed dives)
- 80 cf tank, nitrox – additional $12 per cylinder ($10 with a multi-dive or hotel-dive package)
- 63 cf tanks are not available with nitrox fills
- 100 cf tank, nitrox – additional $16 per cylinder ($14 with a multi-dive or hotel-dive package)
- limited availability on 100’s, 1st come 1st served. Advance reservations recommended.
Our shop at Wyndham Cozumel Hotel and Resort is stocked with affordably priced last minute dive items and those “must have” Dive Paradise T-shirts!